Skip to content
Friday, September 20, 2019
6:00 • We Rally!
- Meet in plaza (6:15pm)
- Land acknowledgement
- Get stoked to march!
6:30 • We March!
- We take to the streets
- This will be the loudest year yet!
7:00 • We Honour
- We come back together
- Candle Light Vigil
- We take a moment of silence to honour everyone who has experienced a form of gender-based violence
7:30 • We Take Action and Celebrate!
- Keynote Speaker: Taisia Scobeleva, Survivor of Sex Trafficking
- Speaker: Shailla Winter Manitowabie, Survivor of Sex Trafficking & MMIW
- Entertainment: Rithi & Maya, classical Indian dancing
- Entertainment: RJK Gallacher, poet
- Pizza snacks and refreshments are available
- Community resource booths open with the opportunity to take action in ending violence against women
- Community art piece
9:00 • We Honour!
- We recognize all those who worked hard to make Take Back the Night happen
- We recognize everyone in attendance
- We thank you for joining the fight against violence